Herr's Sweet Potato Chips Kettle Cooked with Sea Salt
Taste test: These sweet potato chips had wiggly shapes and lots of skin on their edges, and many of the chips were fairly large (though some didn't appear quite so large, as they were folded-over). Most of the chips had technical sweet potato flavor, but some areas were a bit browner.
We crunched in to find a fairly strong crunch — not nearly as strong as a kettle-cooked potato chip, but above average as sweet potato chips go. The salt level was fairly low, but there was still plenty of flavor. Our snackers liked these, pretty good chips.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong sweet potato smell. Nice.
From the package: “Subtly sweet and slightly exotic, Herr's® Sweet Potato Chips are a tasty change from your usual snack. You'll love their crunchy folds and unique flavor — and that natural orange tint tells you they're packed with Vitamin A.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road