Herr's Sweet Onion Potato Chips
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips had a light yellow color, with lots of green stuff on the surfaces.
I crunched in to find that they were well on the sweet side of the onion flavor spectrum, but the taste still said "onion" just enough to still give some of that oniony satisfaction. A very nice flavor that went well with the excellent Herr's rippled potato chips. This flavor was a bit of a contrast to the (also good) Lay's Sweet Onion chips, which were indeed sweet but hardly tasted like onion at all.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild onion smell. Maybe some chive too.
From the package: “Take a bit of this truly unique flavor sensation, Herr's® Sweet Onion Potato Chips. Herr's® rakes the finest potatoes and cooks them in a pure vegetable oil to a golden crispy crunch. We then sprinkle them with just the right amount of seasoning.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road