Herr's Sweet Onion Potato Chips
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips had a light yellow color, with lots of green stuff on the surfaces.
I crunched in to find that they were well on the sweet side of the onion flavor spectrum, but the taste still said "onion" just enough to still give some of that oniony satisfaction. A very nice flavor that went well with the excellent Herr's rippled potato chips. This flavor was a bit of a contrast to the (also good) Lay's Sweet Onion chips, which were indeed sweet but hardly tasted like onion at all.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild onion smell. Maybe some chive too.
From the package: “Take a bit of this truly unique flavor sensation, Herr's® Sweet Onion Potato Chips. Herr's® rakes the finest potatoes and cooks them in a pure vegetable oil to a golden crispy crunch. We then sprinkle them with just the right amount of seasoning.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road