Herr's Stubb's Original Bar-B-Q Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had wide ripples and somewhat wiggly shapes, including some folder-over chips. There was a wide range of colors, with some areas having lots of dark orange seasoning, while others were nearly unseasoned and pale yellow.
I crunched in to find a fairly light, crisp crunch, with flavor levels varying widely in proportion to the level of seasoning. Even the ones with a lot of seasoning had a fairly mild flavor, with kind of a sweet and smoky taste, with nothing (at least initially) in the way of heat. A bit of heat did come along for the aftertaste. Nothing extraordinary here as barbecue chips go, but pretty good.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet and smoky barbecue smell.
From the package: “A Match Made in Bar-B-Q Heaven” ... “When we set out to capture that legendary smoky, savory taste of Texas Bar-B-Q, we went right to the source. When it comes to authentic Texas Bar-B-Q sauce, Stubb's® has proven it is the real deal.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road