Herr's Stadium Dawg! Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had wide, shallow ripples, and the overall color of the chips ranged from light yellow or light orange, as the level of reddish seasoning varied quite a bit from one chip to the next.
We crunched in to find a fairly intense flavor, with a good resemblance to an actual hot dog. The range of condiments in the flavor didn't seem quite to be quite as wide as some other hot dog-flavored chips, but it did have some hints of mustard and ketchup. The particular crowd of snackers that we shared these with seemed a bit reluctant to try them, but just about everyone who we convinced to crunch in (sometimes by pleading, "Won't even try one chip?") liked the taste said it really did remind them of a greasy hot dog at the stadium. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild hot dog smell, with maybe some mustard.
From the package: “Limited Tailgate Flavor Offer!”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Limited Editions (412 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (112 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road