Herr's Snack Friez Cheesy Bacon Ranch
We opened the bag and found that the fries had a rounded-square profile, and most of the fries (or should I say friez?) were able 2 inches long. They had a bright yellow color (not orange like the ones pictured on the bag) with varying levels of green and orange seasoning powder. Crunching in, there was a good crunchy-but-soft texture and lots of tasty and tangy flavoring, but it really didn't seem all that bacony or ranchy. Maybe smoky, but not really bacony. Still good, but not quite the standout that the other two flavors were.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: I could smell a little cheese (not much) but neither bacon nor ranch.
From the package: “Oven Baked” ... “Corn and Potato Snack” ... “What happens when cheese, bacon and the cool taste of ranch meet the crispy goodness of French fries? There's only one way to find out. Stop reading and start eating!"
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road