Herr's Sloppy Joe Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips had a nice golden yellow color with a sparse coating of dark seasoning, so they looked just like the chips pictured on the front of the bag.
We crunched in to find a fairly mild flavoring, sort of remotely like barbecue, but with maybe a slight bit of smokiness/meatiness. The ingredients listed Worcestershire Sauce, so that was within the realm of possibility too, but if so, it was a mild one. None of our tasters much thought that they tasted like an actual Sloppy Joe, but just about everyone liked the taste a lot. One nice bonus was that we had a vegan among out tasters this time, and despite the chips' meaty theme, nothing in the ingredients excluded her from trying these. And she liked them too!
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Tangy, sort of like barbecue chips.
From the package: “Take a bite of this American classic flavor sensation, Herr's Sloppy Joe Potato Chips.” ... “The Herr's name and logo are registered trademarks of Herr's Holdings Inc. and are used under license.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road