Herr's Pumpkin Spice Flavored Snack Balls
Taste test: Herr's is at it again, expanding their lead in the number of cheese-balls-without-cheese snacks (which already included Orange Cream Pop, S'mores, Cotton Candy and Funnel Cake) to add the flavor that every food company seems to be selling every fall.
The balls had the same small sizes and not-quite-spherical shapes as the others, with a yellow color overall and a sparse application of tiny, dark seasoning bits. We crunched in to find a light, crisp feel and exactly the flavor we've come to expect from pumpkin spice snacks, though on the mild side. Good snack!
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Typical pumpkin spice smell, nice.
From the package: “Spice Up Your Snacking” ... “Herr's® Pumpkin Spice flavored snack balls are a unique way to satisfy your pumpkin spice cravings for the fall season. This popular combination features sweet pumpkin flavor and just the right amount of spices all wrapped up in fun to eat snack balls. It's time to enjoy the season, with just a little more spice!”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road