Herr's Pumpkin Spice Flavored Snack Balls
Taste test: Herr's is at it again, expanding their lead in the number of cheese-balls-without-cheese snacks (which already included Orange Cream Pop, S'mores, Cotton Candy and Funnel Cake) to add the flavor that every food company seems to be selling every fall.
The balls had the same small sizes and not-quite-spherical shapes as the others, with a yellow color overall and a sparse application of tiny, dark seasoning bits. We crunched in to find a light, crisp feel and exactly the flavor we've come to expect from pumpkin spice snacks, though on the mild side. Good snack!
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Typical pumpkin spice smell, nice.
From the package: “Spice Up Your Snacking” ... “Herr's® Pumpkin Spice flavored snack balls are a unique way to satisfy your pumpkin spice cravings for the fall season. This popular combination features sweet pumpkin flavor and just the right amount of spices all wrapped up in fun to eat snack balls. It's time to enjoy the season, with just a little more spice!”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Non-cheese Puffs (129 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Pumpkin snacks (55 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road