Herr's All Natural with Sea Salt Popped Chips
Taste test: This snack from Herr's closely resembled Popchips, with the same sort of round shape with lots of wiggles.
The chips had a light beige color, and they seemed to be a little bit thinner than Popchips. Our snackers were big fans, as they enjoyed the nice crispness, very strong crunch and intense potato taste.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells kind of like plain Pringles.
From the package: “All Natural” ... “No Trans Fat” ... “Gluten Free” ... “No Cholesterol” ... “No Preservatives”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published July 2012.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road