Herr's All Natural with Sea Salt Popped Chips
Taste test: This snack from Herr's closely resembled Popchips, with the same sort of round shape with lots of wiggles.
The chips had a light beige color, and they seemed to be a little bit thinner than Popchips. Our snackers were big fans, as they enjoyed the nice crispness, very strong crunch and intense potato taste.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells kind of like plain Pringles.
From the package: “All Natural” ... “No Trans Fat” ... “Gluten Free” ... “No Cholesterol” ... “No Preservatives”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road