Herr's Party Mix
Taste test: This was an excellent party mix.
Solid snacks all around. The cheese curls were crisp, crunchy and cheesy. An extra bonus was the nacho cheese tortilla chips, which were rounded on one of their three sides (like a slize of pizza), a nice departure from the usual triangular tortilla chips. Overall, a very tasty mixture.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good cheese/pretzel aroma
From the package: “This bag is sold by weight. When product is packaged, bag is full. Some settling will occur during shipment.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Sassafras Market, 3rd Street between Race and Arch, Philadelphia.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road