Herr's Party Mix
Taste test: This was an excellent party mix.
Solid snacks all around. The cheese curls were crisp, crunchy and cheesy. An extra bonus was the nacho cheese tortilla chips, which were rounded on one of their three sides (like a slize of pizza), a nice departure from the usual triangular tortilla chips. Overall, a very tasty mixture.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good cheese/pretzel aroma
From the package: “This bag is sold by weight. When product is packaged, bag is full. Some settling will occur during shipment.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Sassafras Market, 3rd Street between Race and Arch, Philadelphia.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road