Herr's Party Mix
Taste test: This was an excellent party mix.
Solid snacks all around. The cheese curls were crisp, crunchy and cheesy. An extra bonus was the nacho cheese tortilla chips, which were rounded on one of their three sides (like a slize of pizza), a nice departure from the usual triangular tortilla chips. Overall, a very tasty mixture.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good cheese/pretzel aroma
From the package: “This bag is sold by weight. When product is packaged, bag is full. Some settling will occur during shipment.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Sassafras Market, 3rd Street between Race and Arch, Philadelphia.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road