Herr's Crunchy 'n Sweet Orange Cream Pop Flavored Snack Balls
The pieces had shapes that were kind of liked smooshed balls or mini-tater tots, with a white surface featuring scattered bright orange spots. We crunched in to find a very light feel, crisp and airy, with a taste that was pretty much an exact match from Creamsicles. Good.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Yes, really smells like a creamsicle.
From the package: “Herr's® Orange Cream Pop flavored balls bring back the taste of summer. Tangy, citrus orange and sweet creamy goodness, combined in a crunchy snack ball. Let Herr's brighten your summer with the flavor that you'll always remember with a snack that you'll never forget!”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road