Herr's Crunchy 'n Sweet Orange Cream Pop Flavored Snack Balls
The pieces had shapes that were kind of liked smooshed balls or mini-tater tots, with a white surface featuring scattered bright orange spots. We crunched in to find a very light feel, crisp and airy, with a taste that was pretty much an exact match from Creamsicles. Good.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Yes, really smells like a creamsicle.
From the package: “Herr's® Orange Cream Pop flavored balls bring back the taste of summer. Tangy, citrus orange and sweet creamy goodness, combined in a crunchy snack ball. Let Herr's brighten your summer with the flavor that you'll always remember with a snack that you'll never forget!”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (129 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road