Herr's Old Bay Hot Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips looked much like the original (non-hot) Old Bay potato chips from Herr's, with an orange color overall and lots of dark seasoning all over the surfaces. We've tried quite a few variations on Old Bay seasoned potato chips, but this was the first one to combine that flavor with hot sauce.
We crunched in to find lots of intense Old Bay taste, not noticeably hot at first, but some moderate heat arrived in the aftertaste and lingered for quite a while. Tasty!
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong Old Bay smell.
From the package: “When we heard the makers of Old Bay® were adding some heat to their classic savory spice max, we knew that we needed to put it on potato chips. Old Bay® lovers everywhere can't rejoice, now that we have combined the one-of-a-kind Old Bay® HOT seasoning with our crisp and tasty potato chips.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Fresh Grocer on Grays Ferry (where the Pathmark used to be), Philadelphia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road