Herr's McCormick Grill Mates Smokehouse Maple Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had the same wide ripples that we've seen in many other Herr's varieties, with a nice yellow color generally, plus some areas a bit more orange-looking and a light smattering of dark seasoning bits.
I crunched in to find a fairly strong, crisp crunch and a flavor that was more smoke than maple, though really not all that smoky either, but a nice taste anyway.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice smoky flavor, almost like a smoky bit of jerky.
From the package: “When two legendary flavor makers join forces, the result is one epic snacking experience for you. So when we set out to capture the best tasting Smokehouse Maple flavor, we turned to the masters at Grill Mates®. The gratifying combination of smoky maple and our special blend of spices are perfectly delivered on our classic ripple chip.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road