Herr's Loaded Baked Potato Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had wide, shallow ripples with lots of bits of green seasoning on them, but the most striking thing we noticed upon opening the bag was how huge some of the chips were.
Some were positively monstrous, which is why we took the rare step of photographing one of the chips next to a quarter for comparison. Big is nice when it comes to potato chips (really, it's very nice) but there was more than just size going on here; these were very tasty chips. They had a great crispness and a light crunch, with a very tasty mix of seasonings that really did remind out snackers of a loaded baked potato. Sour cream and chives were the most noticeable flavors, but we could detect some cheese, garlic, onion and more. Just about everyone who tried these quickly became big fans of the flavor, crunching through chips by the handful. Great!
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice. Can smell sour cream, chives and more.
From the package: “Take a bite of this unique flavor sensation, Herr's® Loaded Baked Potato Chips. Herr's® takes the finest potatoes and cooks them in pure vegetable oil to a golden crispy crunch. The we 'load' them up with all the great flavors of your favorite fix in's.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road