Herr's Lattice Cut Potato Chips Classic Kettle Cooked with Sea Salt
Taste test: These potato chips had the same innovative intersecting-angle cut that we've seen from Cape Cod Potato Chips (in this same sea salt flavor and seasoned pepper) and also from Herr's under their 1853 brand.
In fact, these seemed to be the same chips as the 1853 chips, just in a different package. Both were made by Herr's, and both claimed to be kettle-cooked with sea salt. The chips were really good, with lots of solid crunch and a great potato taste. The chips were generally yellow but had some browning and skin on the edges, and the lattice cut looked really nice. The lattice cut also gave them lots of strength for dipping.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good fried potato smell.
From the package: “Great For Dipping!”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road