Herr's Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Loaded Baked Potato
Taste test: These potato chips were generally smallish and somewhat wiggly, with a bright yellow color, lots of dark skin around the edges and a sparse covering of bits of green seasoning.
Herr's didn't load on the flavoring as strongly as some other "loaded baked potato" chips as this kind was a bit more subtle, without quite as many different flavors loaded in, but our tasters were still big fans of the taste. The most noticeable flavors were cheese and maybe chives. The chips were also quite crunchy, and that combination brought on lots of thumbs-ups from our tasters.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Can smell some cheese and other spices, though not really like a baked potato. But good.
From the package: “Take a bite of this unique flavor sensation, Herr's® Loaded Baked Potato Kettle Chips. Herr's® takes the finest potatoes and cooks them in small batches in pure vegetable oil. Specially formulated for extra crispness, they are thicker and keep their crunch longer. Then we 'load' them up with all the great flavor of your favorite fixin's.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road