Herr's Kettle Cooked Dark Potato Chips Russet Potatoes
Taste test: These potato chips were indeed dark, with colors ranging from golden yellow in a few spots to brown on most of the chips.
The chips were wiggly and irregular with many bubbles inside, with lots of narrow and long chips, and impressively, very few broken ones. Dark Russet chips tend to be quite good, and these were as well, with a great dry feel, pretty good crispness and tons of intense russet potato taste. Though these earned much praise from our snackers, they didn't quite match the outstanding Utz Kettle Classics Dark Russets. The kettle cooking really brought out the Russet flavor in both cases, but the Utz ones were crisper for a better overall experience.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: So rich. Very nice!
From the package: “Experience the delicious taste of nature's finest potatoes, cooked in small batches in pure vegetable oil and sprinkled with just the right amount of salt. Specially formulated for extra crispness, they are thicker and keep their crunch longer — perfect for dipping or snacking.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road