Herr's Kansas City Prime Steak Flavor Potato Chips
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips had a pale yellow color, with some bits of skin around the edges of some chips, but nothing that looked at all like steak seasoning on the surfaces of the chips. So colorwise, they just looked like regular ripple chips.
I crunched in to find the usual good Herr's wide-rippled chips texture, with sort of an oniony beef broth seasoning. The chips were tasty, but I think Herr's may have gone overboard in billing this flavor as a Prime Steak.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Maybe a little oniony but not really like steak.
From the package: “Take a bit of this unique flavor sensation, Kansas City Prime Steak Potato Chips. Herr's® takes the fines potatoes and cooks them in pure vegetable oil to a golden crispy crunch. We the top them with the flavor of a thick and juicy steak. It's hard to find this bold flavor outside of your favorite steakhouse.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kmart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road