Herr's Kansas City Prime Steak Flavor Potato Chips
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips had a pale yellow color, with some bits of skin around the edges of some chips, but nothing that looked at all like steak seasoning on the surfaces of the chips. So colorwise, they just looked like regular ripple chips.
I crunched in to find the usual good Herr's wide-rippled chips texture, with sort of an oniony beef broth seasoning. The chips were tasty, but I think Herr's may have gone overboard in billing this flavor as a Prime Steak.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Maybe a little oniony but not really like steak.
From the package: “Take a bit of this unique flavor sensation, Kansas City Prime Steak Potato Chips. Herr's® takes the fines potatoes and cooks them in pure vegetable oil to a golden crispy crunch. We the top them with the flavor of a thick and juicy steak. It's hard to find this bold flavor outside of your favorite steakhouse.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kmart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road