Herr's Horseradish and Cheddar Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had wide ripples and surface colors that ranged from pale yellow to bright orange.
We crunched in to find a great crunch and lots of flavor, but corresponding with the level of coloration, the intensity of the horseradish kick varied a lot from one chip to the next. The ones that had it really had it, providing as much of a rush from the horseradish as we've found from any kind of horseradish or wasabi chip. Even the ones with less were still quite tasty, as Herr's kept up their tradition of making excellent crisp, crunchy ripple chips. Our snackers were huge fans, crunching their way through chip after chip as they kept returning to the bag for more handfuls.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong cheddar smell, with definitely some horseradish mixed in.
From the package: “Take a bite of this unique flavor sensation — Herr's® Horseradish and Cheddar Potato Chips. Herr's® takes the finest potatoes and cooks them in pure vegetable oil to a golden crispy crunch. We then sprinkle them with just the right amount of seasoning.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2020 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Wasabi or Horseradish Chips (63 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road