Herr's Horseradish and Cheddar Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had wide ripples and surface colors that ranged from pale yellow to bright orange.
We crunched in to find a great crunch and lots of flavor, but corresponding with the level of coloration, the intensity of the horseradish kick varied a lot from one chip to the next. The ones that had it really had it, providing as much of a rush from the horseradish as we've found from any kind of horseradish or wasabi chip. Even the ones with less were still quite tasty, as Herr's kept up their tradition of making excellent crisp, crunchy ripple chips. Our snackers were huge fans, crunching their way through chip after chip as they kept returning to the bag for more handfuls.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong cheddar smell, with definitely some horseradish mixed in.
From the package: “Take a bite of this unique flavor sensation — Herr's® Horseradish and Cheddar Potato Chips. Herr's® takes the finest potatoes and cooks them in pure vegetable oil to a golden crispy crunch. We then sprinkle them with just the right amount of seasoning.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (1988 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (418 snacks)
- Wasabi or Horseradish Chips (62 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road