Herr's Kettle Cooked Honey Sriracha Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had wiggly shapes, many bubbles embedded inside and a fairly even application of a darkish seasoning powder.
I crunched in to find a very nice crisp crunch, with a tasty mix of sweetness and a mild heat. As for sriracha, I couldn't really notice it, as it wasn't nearly as hot and didn't match the flavor. Still, a ver nice flavor. Good chips.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Definitely honey with something hot, but not really specifically sriracha.
From the package: “Crunch into a Herr's® Kettle Cooked Potato Chip chip and you'll taste the difference! We start with a thicker cut of potato in slowly cook them one batch out of time for Herr's unique extra-hearty potato flavor”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Hot Chips (988 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (152 snacks)
- Sriracha Snacks (31 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road