Herr's Kettle Cooked Honey Sriracha Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had wiggly shapes, many bubbles embedded inside and a fairly even application of a darkish seasoning powder.
I crunched in to find a very nice crisp crunch, with a tasty mix of sweetness and a mild heat. As for sriracha, I couldn't really notice it, as it wasn't nearly as hot and didn't match the flavor. Still, a ver nice flavor. Good chips.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Definitely honey with something hot, but not really specifically sriracha.
From the package: “Crunch into a Herr's® Kettle Cooked Potato Chip chip and you'll taste the difference! We start with a thicker cut of potato in slowly cook them one batch out of time for Herr's unique extra-hearty potato flavor”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (1988 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1022 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (154 snacks)
- Sriracha Snacks (32 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road