Herr's Extra Crunchy Kettle Cooked Honey Sriracha Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were generally fairly large, with a mix of yellow and orange on the surfaces, plus lots of small bubbles embedded inside. We've eaten many Herr's chips over the years, but these were the first that promised to be extra crunchy.
We crunched in to find a slightly thicker cut than Herr's regular kettle-cooked chips, with still a good crispness. There was a strong crunch, and a good one, but not so strong as to detract from the experience or risk any broken teeth. The flavoring was more notable than the crunch, as the mix of sriracha with honey sweetness was quite tasty. It wasn't nearly as hot or intense as downing some straight sriracha sauce, but the flavor was still quite good and an excellent complement to the potato.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like the sauce on Chinese spare ribs.
From the package: “Our Crunchiest Chip Ever!” ... “Taking crunch to the next level! Looking or a new thrill in snacks? One that pushes the limits of heartiness and goes the extra mile in delivering big, bold flavors? Here's our answer: Herr's® Extra Crunchy Honey Sriracha Kettle Chips. They're everything you love in a kettle chip and a whole lot more. Enjoy! — Ed Herr, President” ... “Live Life with Flavor!”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (1988 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1022 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (154 snacks)
- Sriracha Snacks (32 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road