Herr's Extra Crunchy Kettle Cooked Honey Sriracha Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were generally fairly large, with a mix of yellow and orange on the surfaces, plus lots of small bubbles embedded inside. We've eaten many Herr's chips over the years, but these were the first that promised to be extra crunchy.
We crunched in to find a slightly thicker cut than Herr's regular kettle-cooked chips, with still a good crispness. There was a strong crunch, and a good one, but not so strong as to detract from the experience or risk any broken teeth. The flavoring was more notable than the crunch, as the mix of sriracha with honey sweetness was quite tasty. It wasn't nearly as hot or intense as downing some straight sriracha sauce, but the flavor was still quite good and an excellent complement to the potato.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like the sauce on Chinese spare ribs.
From the package: “Our Crunchiest Chip Ever!” ... “Taking crunch to the next level! Looking or a new thrill in snacks? One that pushes the limits of heartiness and goes the extra mile in delivering big, bold flavors? Here's our answer: Herr's® Extra Crunchy Honey Sriracha Kettle Chips. They're everything you love in a kettle chip and a whole lot more. Enjoy! — Ed Herr, President” ... “Live Life with Flavor!”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2019 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (155 snacks)
- Sriracha Snacks (32 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road