Herr's Extra Crunchy Kettle Cooked Chipotle Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had a strong yellow color on some chips, while others had a bit of an orange glow, with wiggly shapes and occasional bits of skin on the edges. The oranger chips had a light seasoning on their surfaces, while the yellow ones didn't appear to have much of anything, though there were also some sugary-looking white bits here and there.
We crunched in to find a very strong crunch with a decent crispness and lots of potato flavor, with the rest of the flavor varying from chip to chip. The yellow ones were just about all potato, while those with the orange seasoning had a nice tangy flavor to start, then some good heat in the aftertaste — very flavorful. A more even flavor application would have been nice, but these were still very good chips.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet and very mildly spicy smell.
From the package: “Our Crunchiest Chip Ever!” ... “Taking crunch to the next level! Looking or a new thrill in snacks? One that pushes the limits of heartiness and goes the extra mile in delivering big, bold flavors? Here's our answer: Herr's® Extra Crunchy Chipotle Kettle Chips. They're everything you love in a kettle chip and a whole lot more. Enjoy! — Ed Herr, President” ... “Live Life with Flavor!”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road