Herr's Extra Crunchy Kettle Cooked Hearty Classic Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had a light yellow color, with wiggly shapes, lots of bubbles embedded inside and large areas of lightly colored potato skin around the edges. We've enjoyed many varieties of Herr's chips over the years, including some kettle-cooked ones, so the question here was whether these would deliver on the "Extra Crunchy" promise.
We crunched in to find that they did have a bit of a harder crunch than most kettle-cooked potato chips, with lots of great salty potato flavor too. It was maybe a slightly harder crunch than we would prefer, but we can't really complain about that, given that it's exactly what was promised! Great potato flavor.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong potato smell. Nice.
From the package: “Our Crunchiest Chip Ever!” ... “Taking crunch to the next level! Looking or a new thrill in snacks? One that pushes the limits of heartiness and goes the extra mile in delivering big, bold flavors? Here's our answer: Herr's® Extra Crunchy Hearty Classic Kettle Chips. They're everything you love in a kettle chip and a whole lot more. Enjoy! — Ed Herr, President”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road