Herr's Extra Crunchy Kettle Cooked Hearty Classic Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had a light yellow color, with wiggly shapes, lots of bubbles embedded inside and large areas of lightly colored potato skin around the edges. We've enjoyed many varieties of Herr's chips over the years, including some kettle-cooked ones, so the question here was whether these would deliver on the "Extra Crunchy" promise.
We crunched in to find that they did have a bit of a harder crunch than most kettle-cooked potato chips, with lots of great salty potato flavor too. It was maybe a slightly harder crunch than we would prefer, but we can't really complain about that, given that it's exactly what was promised! Great potato flavor.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong potato smell. Nice.
From the package: “Our Crunchiest Chip Ever!” ... “Taking crunch to the next level! Looking or a new thrill in snacks? One that pushes the limits of heartiness and goes the extra mile in delivering big, bold flavors? Here's our answer: Herr's® Extra Crunchy Hearty Classic Kettle Chips. They're everything you love in a kettle chip and a whole lot more. Enjoy! — Ed Herr, President”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road