Herr's Creamy Ranch & Habanero Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had wide rippled and somewhat curvy shapes, with a nice range if golden yellow colors and a smattering of green seasoning on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a nice crunch and a strong kick of habanero pepper, with a moderate heat. The peppers were more noticeable than the ranch, but there was some creamy ranch to balance out the intensity of the habanero and provide a creamy flavor. Those seeking maximum heat might find it to be not enough, but Herr's really did a nice job in providing a good level of habanero heat with lots of very tasty flavor. Impressive.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong habanero snell, tempered a bit by some ranch.
From the package: “In 1946, James S Herr started our family business with a commitment to providing customers with the best-tasting potato chips. That tradition continues today across our wide range of delicious snacks.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (123 snacks)
- Habanero Chips (52 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Fresh Grocer on Grays Ferry (where the Pathmark used to be), Philadelphia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road