Herr's Creamy Dill Pickle Potato Chips
Taste test: These wide-rippled chips had a bright yellow color, with a sparse amount of some sort of green seasoning, but it looked more like parsley flakes than dill to me, and a check of the ingredients confirmed that these did contain parsley and not dill.
The chips were very tasty, with a nice pickle flavoring with a bit of creaminess. The pickle seasoning wasn't overwhelming but mixed well with the crisp potato chips and made for a nice tasty snack.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very slight pickle smell.
From the package: “Live Life with Flavor!”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Express Mart on Erie Blvd., East Syracuse, NY. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road