Herr's Creamy Dill Pickle Potato Chips
Taste test: These wide-rippled chips had a bright yellow color, with a sparse amount of some sort of green seasoning, but it looked more like parsley flakes than dill to me, and a check of the ingredients confirmed that these did contain parsley and not dill.
The chips were very tasty, with a nice pickle flavoring with a bit of creaminess. The pickle seasoning wasn't overwhelming but mixed well with the crisp potato chips and made for a nice tasty snack.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very slight pickle smell.
From the package: “Live Life with Flavor!”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Express Mart on Erie Blvd., East Syracuse, NY. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road