Herr's Corn Chips
Taste test: These chips were the Herr's version of Fritos, with very similar shapes and colors, the yellow surfaces punctuated with occasional black spots.
We crunched in to find a taste that was pretty much as expected, with lots of corn and lots of salt, plus a good crunch. They may have been a hint less salty than Fritos, but there was still plenty of salt to draw out the corn flavor. No originality points, but still very good.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good salty corn smell.
From the package: “It’s quite simple. Take the great flavor of wholesome fresh corn, cook it to a perfect delicate crunch, and salt it just right to create our delicious corn snacks.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road