Herr's Corn Chips
Taste test: These chips were the Herr's version of Fritos, with very similar shapes and colors, the yellow surfaces punctuated with occasional black spots.
We crunched in to find a taste that was pretty much as expected, with lots of corn and lots of salt, plus a good crunch. They may have been a hint less salty than Fritos, but there was still plenty of salt to draw out the corn flavor. No originality points, but still very good.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good salty corn smell.
From the package: “It’s quite simple. Take the great flavor of wholesome fresh corn, cook it to a perfect delicate crunch, and salt it just right to create our delicious corn snacks.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Corn Chips (228 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Sheetz. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road