Herr's Cinnamon Churros
Taste test: These snacks were just remotely like actual churros, as they were much smaller at less than 2 inches long, much less dense, and not nearly as heavily sweetened.
They did have a twisted shape, but really the whole thing screamed simulated churro, not real churro. Still, our tasters liked the crunchiness and taste. The whole thing seemed like a clone of the Rudolph's Cinnamon Churros, right down to the unfortunate inclusion of sucralose (identified as Splenda on the Rudolph bag, but only listed as an ingredient in this case), which besides seeming entirely unnecessary (why not use real sugar?) added a weird aftertaste.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cinnamon sugar smell.
From the package: “Crispy Sweet Twists!” ... “There is nothing like the taste of Crunch Churros. We've captured that taste in our crispy and snack-sized twists dusted with sweet cinnamon sugar. At Herr's®, we use only the freshest ingredients for an authentic Churro.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road