Herr's Cheese Fries Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had wide ripples and a strong yellow color, with an orange seasoning glow in some areas, plus large green bits sparsely scattered around the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a fairly light crunch and a mildly tangy cheese flavor that worked well with the potato. The result was a very nice taste of both cheese and potato — which is what you would want from a potato chip that's supposed to be simulating a taste of a fry. A good taste.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, tangy cheese smell. Lots of spices. Nice.
From the package: “We have topped our crisp, delicious potato chips with a combination of savory aged cheddar cheese and our special blend of seasonings to bring you an authentic cheese fries experience. This snack is pure cheesy goodness no matter how you slice it!” ... “This package is sold by weight. When product is packaged, bag is full. Some settling will occur during shipment.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (1997 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (594 snacks)
- Cheese (314 snacks)
- Potato-themed snacks (30 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Five Below. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road