Herr's Cheese Fries Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had wide ripples and a strong yellow color, with an orange seasoning glow in some areas, plus large green bits sparsely scattered around the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a fairly light crunch and a mildly tangy cheese flavor that worked well with the potato. The result was a very nice taste of both cheese and potato — which is what you would want from a potato chip that's supposed to be simulating a taste of a fry. A good taste.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, tangy cheese smell. Lots of spices. Nice.
From the package: “We have topped our crisp, delicious potato chips with a combination of savory aged cheddar cheese and our special blend of seasonings to bring you an authentic cheese fries experience. This snack is pure cheesy goodness no matter how you slice it!” ... “This package is sold by weight. When product is packaged, bag is full. Some settling will occur during shipment.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2018 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Cheese (318 snacks)
- Potato-themed snacks (30 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road