Herr's Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Cheddar Horseradish
Taste test: These smallish potato chips had bubbly surfaces, with wiggly, irregular shapes, and they varied in color from a somewhat bright yellow to a very bright orange, as the seasoning level varied quite a bit from chip to chip.
I crunched in to find a great taste, as well as confirmation that the flavor level on any given chip corresponded to the seasoning color. The yellower chips had a bit of cheddar and horseradish and tasted quite good. The oranger ones had a serious kick of horseradish and were outstanding, as Herr's didn't hold anything back. Eating a couple of the strong ones in a row really put some serious horseradish burn all over my head. Wow. Given the strength of the horseradish, the mix of super-strong and somewhat strong ones was actually quite nice. A top-notch flavor!
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of potato and cheddar, and I think I could even smell some horseradish.
From the package: “Experience the delicious taste of nature's finest potatoes, cooked in small batches in pure vegetable oil and sprinkled with just the right amount of salt. We think you'll agree these are the tastiest, most wholesome, all natural potato chips you'll ever munch.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road