Herr's Authentic Cantina Style Tortillas Hint of Lime
Taste test: These tortilla chips were large and had quarter-circle shapes, with a pale beige color and generally wiggly surfaces.
We crunched in to find that the chips were thin and somewhat brittle. Although they were thin, they weren't all that crisp, and they didn't feel like restaurant-made chips. We were using a somewhat watery salsa, so they worked fine for dipping in that, but they might not be able to handle a thicker one. The amount of lime seasoning varied from chip to chip. For some, "hint" was a good description, while others had quite a bit more than a hint, but not in a bad way, as provided a nice kick of lime without being overly strong. Good stuff.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild lime smell.
From the package: “Dipped in a zesty salsa or straight from the bag, Herr's® Authentic Cantina Style Tortilla Chips are the real deal.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road