Herr's Authentic Cantina Style Tortillas Hint of Lime
Taste test: These tortilla chips were large and had quarter-circle shapes, with a pale beige color and generally wiggly surfaces.
We crunched in to find that the chips were thin and somewhat brittle. Although they were thin, they weren't all that crisp, and they didn't feel like restaurant-made chips. We were using a somewhat watery salsa, so they worked fine for dipping in that, but they might not be able to handle a thicker one. The amount of lime seasoning varied from chip to chip. For some, "hint" was a good description, while others had quite a bit more than a hint, but not in a bad way, as provided a nice kick of lime without being overly strong. Good stuff.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild lime smell.
From the package: “Dipped in a zesty salsa or straight from the bag, Herr's® Authentic Cantina Style Tortilla Chips are the real deal.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road