Herr's Baked Ripple Cut Potato Crisps Original
Taste test: These potato crisps had narrow, very shallow ripples, and the chips were very oddly shaped, though some of them were quite large.
We crunched in to find a nice crispness and good crunch, with a nice hit of potato flavor. It didn't taste like there was a whole lot of salt. The taste was a lot like Pringles, but what made these stand out was the nice texture and crunch, which was far superior to most other baked potato crisps.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, salty potato smell. Like Pringles but much more intense.
From the package: “Gluten Free” ... “Rippling With Goodness.” ... “In Herr's® Baked Ripple Crisps, the satisfying texture of a classic ripple cut potato chip meets the wholesome goodness of an oven baked crisp. And the rest is snacking history.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road