Hello Kitty Crispy Chips Wasabi Squid Flavour
Taste test: These oddly shaped crisps were fairly thick and had various shades of beige, with a few subtle dark green things embedded inside. The shapes probably weren't supposed to look like Hello Kitty, but generally they weren't all that different either.
I crunched in to find a very nice crispness and soft crunch, with a good, slightly fishy taste at first, and then a fairly mild but still tasty kick of wasabi in the aftertaste. Surprisingly good!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Subtle spices, nothing bad.
From the package: “Ingredients: Cassava, Tapioca Flour, Sugar, Salt, Sesame Seed, Leek, Cabbage, Palm Oil, Cuttlefish Powder, Mustard Powder, Flavour & Flavouring (Cereals Containing Gluten, Dish Products, Soybeans), Flavour Enhancers (E621, E627, E621, E364 (ii)), Anticaking agent (E551), Antioxidant (E321)”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Hong Kong (27 reviews)
- Seafood Snacks (150 snacks)
- Wasabi or Horseradish Chips (62 snacks)
- Hello Kitty snacks (5 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road