Taste test: This fairly large package contained a whopping 32 separate rice sticks, each individually wrapped. Half of them had yellow accents at both ends of the wrapper, while the others had pink. Inside each wrapper was a whole bunch of puffed rice, stuck together by something sugary and formed into a roughly round-profile stick, a bit over an inch in diameter and about 4 inches long. The puffed rice was a mix of yellow and white, with some darker spots on many of the grain.
We crunched in to find a solid crunch that was brittle enough to easily bite into, with lots of nice, lightly sweet rice taste. Best we could tell, both colors of wrapper had the same thing inside. They were a bit messy to eat, as the crunchy rice can break into pieces and get all over the place you aren't careful, but the taste and texture were quite good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Ingredients: Rice, Refined sugar, Palm oil, Sesame, Maltose, Salt.” ... “Product of China”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road