Hawaiian Kettle Style Potato Chips Teriyaki
Taste test: These potato chips were very wiggly and irregularly shaped, with lots of seasoning visible and a brownish yellow overall color.
They had a great texture, as the chips were very crunchy while also being so crisp that they crumbled upon being it into. To top it off, they were loaded with flavor. Our tasters noticed lots of teriyaki flavor, and the teriyaki mixed well with the great potato taste without covering it up. Overall, these were just great, a real pleasure to eat. All of our tasters praised these chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice potato smell, sort of Russet-like. Just the slightest hint of teriyaki smell.
From the package: “Discover a new world of flavor when you crunch into Hawaiian Tariyaki flavored potato chips. Cooked to perfection and topped with the finest ingredients, Teriyaki flavor is a cultural favorite in the melting pot of the Pacific. We have used all the ingredients to create the ultimate island taste sensation.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Tim's Cascade Snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road