Taste test: These wheat flour-based chips taste just like the fried dough you'd get at the county carnival.
They're quite good. It's hard to resist eating several at a time.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like fried dough.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Ocean Cloud Products
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: "Taste the delicate crunch and subtle sweetness of our Hawaiian Chips. Now let your mind drift off to pale blue skies and fluffy white clouds. Enjoy another bite and hear the palm leaves rustling in the ocean breezses. Ahhh ... Paradise! You just had an ocean cloud experince. Want some more?"
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road