Hawaiian Chip Company Zesty Garlic Taro Chips
Taste test: These chips were generally huge, with a thick cut and the same strange appearance of most other taro chips, as the surface of the chips looked like a whole bunch of smudges from ballpoint pens.
The crunch level was very high, but the crispness level was not, as is typical of taro chips. There was a mild garlic flavor upon biting it, still tasty but "zesty" would be a major overstatement. Still, the taro and garlic taste was quite nice.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild veggie smell. Nice, but no garlic that I could notice.
From the package: “Made in Hawaii” ... “Ingredients: Taro, Canola Oil with Citric Acid, Garlic, Onion, Sugar, Jalapeno, Salt”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Hawaiian Chip Company LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road