Hawaiian Chip Company Original Flavor Sweet Potato & Taro Chips
Taste test: This mix of two chip types was decent, though nothing spectacular.
The taro chips were huge and very crunchy, and not very crisp, with the typical ink-smudge appearance of other taro chips. They tasted OK, but I preferred the taste of the seasoned version of this same veggie combination from Hawaiian Chip Company. The plain taro wasn't awful or anything, but the flavor just was not quite my cup of tea. The sweet potato chips came in two colors, with some the typical orange, and others purple. They were very crunchy, though they had less sweet potato flavor than some other brands. Still, they were OK. For plain veggie chips, the Terra Chips mixture offers a wider variety of tastes.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good veggie chips smell. The taro chips seemed to dominate over the sweet potato.
From the package: “Made in Hawaii”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Hawaiian Chip Company LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road