Hawaiian Chip Company Original Flavor Taro Chips
Taste test: These very large chips had small, randomly placed marks on them that looked kind of like ink smudges from a ball-point pen (a purple one).
The taste wasn't awful, but it was nothing great, as the taste of lightly seasoned taro just didn't do much for me. I've had some taro chips (including others from Hawaiian Chip Company) that tasted quite a bit better, so I guess the taste can be improved with seasoning.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, very nice.
From the package: “Ingredients: Taro, Canola Oil with Citric Acid, & Salt” ... “Made in Hawaii”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Hawaiian Chip Company LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
- Crunchips X-Cut o smaku Kebab z Celulka
- Combos Spicy Honey Mustard Baked Pretzel
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Tapatío with Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road