Hawaiian Chip Company Kilauea Fire Sweet Potato & Taro Chips
Taste test: The bag combined two kinds of chips, with vastly different apperances.
The taro chips were large and mostly beige with what looked like purple ball point ink smudges all over them. The sweet potato ones were smaller, and they looked odd, as some of them had the standard sweet potato color, while others were dark purple. The tastes of the two kinds tasted were quite different and both good, though neither was particularly crisp, especially the sweet potato chips. They had a hot aftertaste that was very nice. It helped to have some drinking water handy, as some of the chips had a pretty significant amount of heat. Very good chips.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Veggie smell. OK.
From the package: “Ingredients: Sweet Potto, Taro, Canola Oil with Citric Acid, Garlic, Onion, Cayenne, Paprika, Salt, Jalapeno, Sugar, and Habanero.” ... “Made in Hawaii”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Hawaiian Chip Company LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1020 snacks)
- Vegetable Chips (146 snacks)
- Sweet Potato Chips (58 snacks)
- Taro Snacks (16 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road