Hawaiian Chip Company Kilauea Fire Sweet Potato & Taro Chips
Taste test: The bag combined two kinds of chips, with vastly different apperances.
The taro chips were large and mostly beige with what looked like purple ball point ink smudges all over them. The sweet potato ones were smaller, and they looked odd, as some of them had the standard sweet potato color, while others were dark purple. The tastes of the two kinds tasted were quite different and both good, though neither was particularly crisp, especially the sweet potato chips. They had a hot aftertaste that was very nice. It helped to have some drinking water handy, as some of the chips had a pretty significant amount of heat. Very good chips.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Veggie smell. OK.
From the package: “Ingredients: Sweet Potto, Taro, Canola Oil with Citric Acid, Garlic, Onion, Cayenne, Paprika, Salt, Jalapeno, Sugar, and Habanero.” ... “Made in Hawaii”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Hawaiian Chip Company LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Chips (999 snacks)
- Vegetable Chips (144 snacks)
- Sweet Potato Chips (58 snacks)
- Taro Snacks (16 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road