Hawaiian Chip Company Kiawe Barbecue Taro Chips
Taste test: These large taro chips had the usual (that is to say, unusual) appearance of taro chips, with a whole bunch of things that looked like purple ink smudges all over them.
They had a very tasty barbecue seasoning, and most of our tasters liked them a lot..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice mix of spices.
From the package: “Ingredients: Taro, Canola Oil with Citric Acid, Garlic, Paprika, Salt, Sugar” ... “Made in Hawaii”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Hawaiian Chip Company LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road