Hawaiian Kettle Style Potato Chips Wasabi
Taste test: These potato chips were thick and crunchy, generally smallish and irregularly shaped, and most surprisingly, they were actually green.
Not bright green or entirely green, but the surface of the chips was a mix of yellow and a dull green, which isn't something that you typically get from wasabi-flavored chips. But far more important than the color was the taste, as there was a good amount of wasabi kick and heat. It was less intense than just eating straight wasabi, but still a sharp, intense taste. They were as crunchy as any wasabi chips we've tried, and our tasters quite loved them, as the wasabi-loving folks kept going back to the bag for more handfuls.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a fried food smell, not particularly like wasabi, but then again wasabi isn't really known for its smell.
From the package: “Discover a new world of flavor when you crunch into Hawaiian Kettle Style Wasabi flavored potato Chips. Our chips are cooked to perfection and topped with the finest ingredients. We combined the zest of wasabi root with a kick of horseradish and thick sliced potato chips to create this ultimate island delight.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Tim's Cascade Snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road