Hawaiian Kettle Style Potato Chips Mango Habanero
Taste test: These potato chips had very wiggly shapes and a nice golden yellow color, with a few dark spots on the edges of some chips.
We crunched in to find that the chips had an intense crunch, but that good crunch quickly got overshadowed by the habanero, as it was sufficiently strong to became the real focus of attention. The mango was most noticeable on the first bite, as the heat could be felt immediately and then grew stronger, plus it stayed around for the aftertaste. This should should serve as a reminder to take the habanero pepper seriously. Our snackers enjoyed these a lot while enjoying some draft beer.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly fruity smell, but no heat.
From the package: “Spice up your snack experience when you crunch into Hawaiian Kettle Style Potato Chips with Mango Habanero. Inspired by Pele, the Hawaiian goddess of fire, these chips will really heat things up! Seasoned with the fiery heat of habanero peppers and the sweetness of mangos, these chips will spark a fire in all of your snacking occasions. Open a bag of Mango Habanero Hawaiian Kettle Style Potato Chips and imagine yourself on the Big Island at dusk, surrounded by the heat coming from the peak of Mount Kilauea. ”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Pinnacle Foods Group LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Habanero Chips (52 snacks)
- Mango snacks (12 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road