Hawaiian Kettle Style Potato Chips Cracked Pepper & Sea Salt
Taste test: These potato chips had a light yellow color and somewhat wiggly shapes, with an uneven distribution of bits of crushed black pepper on the surfaces. None of the chips had lots of the black pepper; some had just a little, while others had barely any.
I crunched in to find a good solid crunch, very nice crispness and excellent flavor. Unlike other kinds of salt and pepper chips that bring some vinegar into the mix, these didn't have any of that, and they didn't push the black pepper all that heavily either. So the taste was just a hint of black pepper and some other mid spices, but those spices really brought out lots of rich potato flavor. A really nice taste. A winner.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Only remotely peppery. Kind of garlicy and potatoey.
From the package: “Rediscover the original exotic spices: Cracked Pepper and Sea Salt. Centuries of world explorers searched out far-away sources of these seemingly simple ingredients. Each has historically been used as a form of currency. And here they are, Perfectly Paired, on our deliciously thick and crisp Hawaiian Kettle Style Potato Chips.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Pinnacle Foods Group LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road