Happy Good Yolk Glutinous Rice Crust
Taste test: This bag contained small, squarish clusters of rice with a flat side and a bumpy one, with a color similar to Rice Krispies Treats.
We crunched in to find a nice crunchy texture, with a taste that was lightly crab-like and not in a fishy-bad way. There wasn't much egg yolk taste that I could notice. The whole thing was kind of weird, particularly the way they mentioned egg so prominently in the graphics and name, yet crab was actually the dominant flavor, but it tasted good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of fishy, but not in a bad way.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from China (129 reviews)
- Rice Chips (84 snacks)
- Seafood Snacks (63 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road