Happy Good Yolk Glutinous Rice Crust
Taste test: This bag contained small, squarish clusters of rice with a flat side and a bumpy one, with a color similar to Rice Krispies Treats.
We crunched in to find a nice crunchy texture, with a taste that was lightly crab-like and not in a fishy-bad way. There wasn't much egg yolk taste that I could notice. The whole thing was kind of weird, particularly the way they mentioned egg so prominently in the graphics and name, yet crab was actually the dominant flavor, but it tasted good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of fishy, but not in a bad way.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at C Mart, Quincy, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Lacta Laka Diamante Negro
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road