Hapi Snacks Spicy Sriracha Peas
Taste test: These coated peas looked kind of like wasabi peas, except substituting light orange for the green coating.
I grabbed a few pieces and crunched in to find a good solid crunch, not too hard, with lots and lots of spices and a mild heat at first. The heat grew stronger after some delay, and it became pretty hot, but not super-hot. The flavor was pretty much authentic Sriracha, and though I could taste the peas a bit, the spices dominated. Really tasty, particularly if you like the taste of Sriracha sauce.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, strong smell, just like Sriracha sauce. Intense.
From the package: “Chili garlic coated green peas” ... “Product of Thailand” ... “A festive treat” ... “Hapi snacks for happy times!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: JFC International Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Vegetable Chips (151 snacks)
- Sriracha Snacks (32 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road