Crunchy Cookie Chips Chocolate Chip
Taste test: This bag claimed to contain "chips" that tasted like chocolate chip cookies but had the texture of chips rather than cookies.
And by "chips" they meant potato chips, tortilla chips, etc. — not chocolate chips. We opened the resealable bag to find round, smallish, fairly thin chocolate chip cookies that did not look anything like chips. They tasted like chocolate chip cookies, and they felt like chocolate chip cookies. Yes, they were thinner than your typical chocolate chip cookies, but still, they were cookies, and they really had no resemblance to chips. They were not particularly crunchy. Everyone who tried them liked them a lot, in many cases returning to the bag for extra handfuls. But we've reviewed quite a few difference kinds of chips over the years, and these were not chips.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells kind of like chocolate chip cookies, but very sweet.
From the package: “Tastes like a Cookie, Eats like a Chip™” ... “We took our Original brown sugar Cookie Chips and added the best semi-sweet chocolate chip morsels. If you are a chocolate chip traditionalist then these deliciously crunchy cookie chips are the perfect treat.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: HannahMax Baking
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road