Hannaford Potato Chips Classic
Taste test: These potato chips had a light yellow color, with lots of darker skin along the edges, and there were many bubbles of various sizes embedded inside.
We crunched in to find a nice light crunch with very good crispness. There was a good helping of salt that brought out lots of potato flavor. Very good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice salty potato smell.
From the package: “Got to the end of the bag? Don't fret ... good idea! Use chip pieces as • Breading for chicken fingers • A casserole topper • A replacement for bread crumbs in meatloaf” ... “Produced with genetic engineering”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Hannaford Bros. Co.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road