Hannaford Potato Chips Classic
Taste test: These potato chips had a light yellow color, with lots of darker skin along the edges, and there were many bubbles of various sizes embedded inside.
We crunched in to find a nice light crunch with very good crispness. There was a good helping of salt that brought out lots of potato flavor. Very good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice salty potato smell.
From the package: “Got to the end of the bag? Don't fret ... good idea! Use chip pieces as • Breading for chicken fingers • A casserole topper • A replacement for bread crumbs in meatloaf” ... “Produced with genetic engineering”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Hannaford Bros. Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Hannaford. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road