Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sweet Onion
Taste test: These potato chips had wiggly shapes and a strong yellow color, without any obvious seasoning on the surfaces. There were just occasional dark bits of skin on the edges.
I crunched in to find a nice crunch, crisp and soft in some chips, more solid in others, with quite an intense sweet onion flavoring. The taste reminded me a lot of Funyuns, except this was maybe even sweeter. Good chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet onion smell.
From the package: “Hal was NY born, NY made” ... “He loved to tease his sons by calling potato chips 'crackers'. Today we pay tribute to Hal by bringing you great tasting Hal's New York Kettle Cooked Potato Chips (or crackers) in the flavors that he loved.” ... “Product of the USA”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Hal's Beverage, LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road