Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sour Cream & Onion
Taste test: These potato chips had a light yellow color on their somewhat wiggly surfaces, with some occasional darker skin bits along the edges and a very light smattering of green bits.
I crunched in to find a fairly solid crunch and a good flavor, more onion than sour cream. It was kind of a toasted onion — tasty and went well with the potato. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild onion smell, OK.
From the package: “Hal was NY born, NY made” ... “He loved to tease his sons by calling potato chips 'crackers'. Today we pay tribute to Hal by bringing you great tasting Hal's New York Kettle Cooked Potato Chips (or crackers) in the flavors that he loved.” ... “Product of the USA”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Hal's Beverage, LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road