H-E-B Select Ingredients Thin Original Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were indeed thin as promised, with gently curving, somewhat bumpy surfaces that had a pale yellow color and some areas of slight browning, plus lots of skin on the edges.
I crunched in to find a light crunch and a good, strong potato taste, helped along by a good helping of salt. Nothing out of the ordinary as potato chips go, but these were good, tasty regular potato chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong potato smell.
From the package: “Made by H-E-B in San Antonio” ... “Since 1989” ... “Go Texan.®” ... “Our H-E-B Select Ingredients Thin Potato Chips are the life of the party … even if it's a party of one. These chips are an explosion of taste in every bite and are made with carefully select ingredients so you don't have to feel guilty about snacking.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: H‑E‑B, LP
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road