Guinness Toasted Cheddar Thick Cut Hand Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: Following up on the original and Chili flavors of Guinness potato chips from Burts, this one promised to combine cheddar with the flavor of a Guinness stout. The chips had wiggly shapes and various shades of yellow to brown, much like the other flavors.
We crunched in to find a nice crunch and a tasty, mild cheddar flavor to go along with a rich potato flavor. As with the other flavors, we didn't taste much in the way of any Guinness beverage, but we liked the chips and enjoyed them with some cheap beers.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good potato smell, with a hint of cheese.
From the package: “Get ready for round 3. The partnership continues and this time it's getting cheesy! Using a combination of thick cut potatoes, the classic cheese toastie has been combined with the world's most iconic stout flavor, to create a mature double act.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Guinness (4 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (325 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1990 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (418 snacks)
- Alcohol-themed Snacks (57 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road