Guinness Toasted Cheddar Thick Cut Hand Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: Following up on the original and Chili flavors of Guinness potato chips from Burts, this one promised to combine cheddar with the flavor of a Guinness stout. The chips had wiggly shapes and various shades of yellow to brown, much like the other flavors.
We crunched in to find a nice crunch and a tasty, mild cheddar flavor to go along with a rich potato flavor. As with the other flavors, we didn't taste much in the way of any Guinness beverage, but we liked the chips and enjoyed them with some cheap beers.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good potato smell, with a hint of cheese.
From the package: “Get ready for round 3. The partnership continues and this time it's getting cheesy! Using a combination of thick cut potatoes, the classic cheese toastie has been combined with the world's most iconic stout flavor, to create a mature double act.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Guinness (4 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2018 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Alcohol-themed Snacks (58 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road